Saturday, November 10, 2012

Autumn Walks


Autumn Walks

I like to go for walks around my neighborhood with my dog Daisy. So, since I have started a blog and thought you might like to know a little more about me we took the camera with us. Hope you enjoy the pics.

Here is Daisy my beautiful lab. She is my buddy when we walk. We walk about 3 miles whenever the weather allows. We live in Western Washington so that isn't as often as we like. 


We live on a dirt/gravel road we have about 20 neighbors in all on our street. 
Some our very patriotic.









Every neighborhood needs a tire swing

Love this picture...It's so Autumn





If you look in very close and can see behind clouds, you will see Mt. Rainier.
Hope you enjoyed my pics &
Have a Happy Thanksgiving!


No comments:

Post a Comment