Thursday, December 13, 2012

Garland and Card gift

Garland and card set.


I made this with my Sister-in-law and Niece in mind. 
My sister-in-law loves red, my fav too, 
and my niece is definitely "pretty in pink" type of girl.



I started by making 13 rosettes. 
There so fun to make. 
I made the rosette from Stamp'n Up paper I had in my stash.
I added some circles and added a stamp and glitter and a red pearl.


The garland was made with 12 Rosettes,
6' of red strung beads
5 red/6 white felt snowflakes (Stamp'n Up)
and some jump rings.


I made the card with 1 rosette,
5.5" x 11" light green paper, folded in half lengthwise.
A 1" strip of red 5.5" wide
1.5" strip of white 5.5" wide 
using a decorative punch on the bottom edge.
Add 5 snowflakes on the red strip -  and don't forget the simple green snowflakes on the background paper.


As always I had fun making this project. 
If you have any questions please let me know & thanks for looking.

***Happy Holiday***



No comments:

Post a Comment