Saturday, December 15, 2012

Happy Hollidays

Happy Holidays 

from our house to yours.



My Christmas tree minus a tree skirt. 
I can't find mind so I will be making a new one tomorrow.


Found these cute lime green and red ornaments this year. Love them. Added in my red ornaments I already had, some garland, candy canes, white icicles  and red and lime green snowflakes. Ta da. A totally new look this year.


Thought I'd share some of my decorations with you...enjoy.


Candles with ornaments and rhinestones.


Sitting pretty on a shelf.


Don't forget to decorate around the TV.




Tie up some cinnamon sticks add ribbon and a bell 
tie on to your drapes and poof, pretty simple huh.


The Devil is in the details.


The birds represent me and my husband.




Add ornaments to any vase. Always add interest.


Hope you enjoyed my decorations.
And
Happy Holidays!















No comments:

Post a Comment